I have been feeling a bit down in the dumps lately. I have personally known four people over the last three weeks or so that have died. All four of these people were under 35 years of age and it was separate incidents. My heart has been sad. So I have been trying to think of some things that I love about today so here goes
What I love about today
1. Tommy saying "Momma I had the best sleep last night"
2. Talking to an old friend Patti and hearing her say I am sorry for what you are going through and I am here for you.
3. Being completely honest with another human being
4. Ty Kubicek saying "Um excuse me Miss Kristina but I love you"
5. Hearing four children exchange " I love you's" without any prompting
6. Watching four children totally submerge themselves in shaving cream (well it was three children Ty thought we were nuts for doing it)
7. Waking up with a man that wants nothing more than a kiss goodmorning from me (even if I am a total crank)
8. I live in a happy home that is filled with God
9. That I have relationships today that are not based on what I can get out of them but instead what I can contribute (little did I know that when it comes from that I get so so so much in return)
10. I have a job that I feel good about
11. That I love so much about today and it is only 1:43 in the afternoon
I hope that those that are reading this will share with me somethings that they love about their day.
5 days ago