Sunday, July 1, 2007

It has been awhile

Hi everyone,
I had such an awesome experience last night. I hosted an event in my home last night for our womens ministry called "be". This time it was "be Pampered" It was so powerful to just be with women and share while being pampered. We all had massages, we all did pedicures and manicures, we all got our make up done. Wow Tony was pretty excited about that when he got home at midnight. I was quite transformed. I once again just feel so blessed to have so many strong, beautiful, powerful women in my life. It was a great night.

We are off to Lake Tahoe for a week starting tomorrow. Tony, Tommy, and I will be going as well as my mom, dad, my brother John and his wife Leslie and the two little ones Adriana and Lee. I am looking forward to getting away as it is definately something that I have needed for quite some time.

I have many life altering changes going on that many of you know about but I am holding off from sharing them here until all interested parties have been informed. I will just say this, for the first time in my life I full heartedly believe I am on the path God has chosen for me. I am not running from it or hiding from it. I am on the path and although it is challenging and hard alot of the time I am enjoying every moment of it. I will tell more as time goes on. Love to you all.

1 comment:

3 Pirates & A Mom said...

Aw how wonderful Krissy, I'm so happy to hear that God is moving so wonderfully in your lives. We had the same type of Pampered Blessing at our Ladies Bible Study a few weeks ago. God is good! Love ya bunches!

Sandra