Sunday, September 14, 2008

A funny little something from my boy

Well this might be a post that is way to much information but I found it hilarious. Tonight Tommy and I were eating dinner and we had the boob tube on while eating (I know I know thats terrible but whatever) at least we were watching an educational show. We were watching something on the Discovery Channel. It was a show about this tribe in Australia. They were not wearing any clothes. That did not bother Tommy at all because he has absolutely no issue with nudity at all (in fact he was naked twice at church today ok a story for another time) so on this show they showed the breasts of the women in the tribe and even some of the fronts but for whatever reason they blocked out their bums shal we say ( not a black out of the bum but just shaded are you following me here? so the butts kind of blended in). Tommy had several questions about these people. He asked why do they have bones coming out of their faces? Why do they talk funny? and Why do they eat monkeys? Well then he got quiet and I am always a little nervous when he gets quiet. Then a few minutes later he said "Momma how come they don't go pee pee and poo poo" I said "Well they do they are just not showing it right now" Then he responded with, " Well it must come out of somewhere else because they don't have poo poo holes" He thought that they didn't have them because the shading that the network did you could not see the whole bum. I thought it was hilarious. Then when I explained to him that it was just the TV that had their bottoms shaded he responded with "I think we need to get a new TV momma like the one my Uncle Johnny has (big screen) I am sure he can see their butts at their house" hahahahahahahaha. I am sure when I tell Tony this is will be a ploy for getting a big screen. Maybe I will let Tony find this story if he ever reads my blog hahahahha

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Oh my goodness!! Tommy is such a smart little guy!!

Jennifer Herring said...

That is hilarious!