Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Tommy loves about today

These are some things Tommy said about what he loves today

1. "Helping You Momma"

2. "Playing with Ty."

3. "I loved my cheeseburger"

4. "I love my new toy"

5. "I loved the place that we goed that was Rose and Eric's bible store because I love the place that you watch movies and play"

6. "I love the book that momma read today that she bought at the Rose and Eric bible store"

7. "I likedted the french fries too from my cheeseburger"

Here is Tommy's song that he wanted me to post here
" If you know what's inside, really really really you will know what I love so much. Look look look but don't touch but you will know I want it so much. and you know whats inside but don't open it up you wil lknow I want it so much because it is not for you. What can you do with what God put inside but don't be so blue blue." (man I wish I was recording this instead of just the words, it is hilarious how he is singing it, you will just have to imagine).

2 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

That's hilarious. Molly had a burger and fries Monday night and when she was saying her prayers at bedtime, she also mentioned that she was thankful for "burger" and "fries".

DeAnna said...

Loved this post!