Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pray for Dede and Ray


Hi Friends
I am sending out a prayer request via blogspot for my dear friend Dede and her awesome husband Ray. Dede is off to Iraq for at least six months. She would love prayers that she can survive without her husband for six months. I am going to pray for that but also for her safety where she is. If you would join me in prayers for her I would appreciate it. If you are interested in checking out her blog feel free to check it out http://agirlinthesandbox.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

DeDe said...

Krissy, honey - you're the best. Thanks for the good vibes, prayers, happy thoughts and mostly for unquestionably beautiful friendship. I miss you, Sugar!

mommyof3pirates said...

Love you sugar! I am so thankful you have your blog so I can see whats going on in your lives! Mwah!

Paige said...

I've been following her blog posts as it reminds me of our military days. I can really relate to her hubby being left behind. But it goes fast... the first 3 months and the last two are the absolute worst!